RECALL TO FATHERS
On the natural side of life it is not by accident that we call founder of cities and country and corporations the Father’s instead of town mothers.
Father is the author or beginner of anything.
Father carries a title of respect to a chief, ruler, or elder, etc.
And as a footnote: On the other hand every father and hero needs a SHERO!
VERY HERO NEEDS A SHERO!
The design and pattern for man was established in the garden by our Father God.
Man needed a companion to effectively be complete or to reach his perfection.
This is why he proclaimed this is my flesh of flesh and my bone of bone. It really represented his SHERO. Man became holistic and able to jump tall buildings, run faster than a speeding bullet and to go where no man has ever gone before.
With his SHERO standing before him, he was all of that and a bag of chips.
FATHERS FALL (defect) “took eyes off God”
6. But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
7. And there is none that calleth upon thy name, that stirreth up himself to take hold of thee: for thou hast hid thy face from us, and hast consumed us, because of our iniquities.
8. But now, O Lord, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.
9. Be not wroth very sore, O Lord, neither remember iniquity for ever: behold, see, we beseech thee, we are all thy people.
Jesus knows all about our troubles; He will answer until the day is done. Yes friends nobody knows the trouble we have seen; nobody knows,but Jesus.
Psalms 127: 1 Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.
24. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25. And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27. And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
28. And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:
29. For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.
FATHERS RECALL TO CHRIST
13. When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
14. And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
15. He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
16. And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
17. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
18. And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
19. And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.